- CEO and President, Corporate Capital Trust, Inc.
- President, Global Growth Properties, Inc.
- President, Global Income Trust, Inc
Mr. Hyltin is responsible for the overall management of CNL’s portfolio of private
offerings and alternative investments, and oversees the (REIT) products that have
resulted from CNL strategic partnerships with global financial institutions. Mr.
Hyltin joined CNL Financial Group in 2001 and has extensive commercial lending
and investment banking experience. Mr. Hyltin also serves as a director of the Florida
Opportunity Fund, a non-profit corporation developed in response to the Florida
Capital Formation Act that seeks to increase early stage capital and technology
commercialization in Florida.
B.A. in Finance, minor in Real Estate, Texas Christian University
- Member, Board of Directors, Florida Opportunity Fund
- Immediate past Chairman, Board of Directors, Frontline Outreach
- First Presbyterian Church, Orlando, Fla.